[Numpy-discussion] [ANN] PyTables 2.0 alpha2

Ivan Vilata i Balaguer ivilata at carabos.com
Fri Mar 2 06:40:32 EST 2007

Hi everybody once again,

We have done a new micro-release of the second alpha of PyTables 2.0,
PyTables 2.0a2a.  This fixes a missing import (thanks to Antonio
Valentino and Steven H. Rogers for the information) and missing images
in the HTML version of the manual in the 2.0a2 version released
yesterday.

We hope that the next release will be a beta one, and we encourage you
to test it.  Thank you!

As usual, the released files are available at
http://www.pytables.org/download/preliminary/

For more information on PyTables, visit http://www.pytables.org/

Cheers,

::