[Numpy-discussion] Selected and altering a submatrix

Steve Lianoglou lists.steve at arachnedesign.net
Tue Jan 30 09:44:14 EST 2007

Hi all,

Thank you for your replies ... my question was initially unclear in
that I knew that using normal slicing would do the trick, but it was
rather a list of indices that couldn't be represented as a slice that
was bugging me. Luckily, Robert's solution solves this problem for
the general case.

Thanks for the help,
-steve