[Numpy-discussion] ATTN: Developers - Pyrex 0.9.5 is out

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 22:03:54 EST 2007

I made a few minor adjustments to make sure that Pyrex 0.9.5 builds mtrand.pyx
cleanly. It's a bit pickier than previous versions.

However, it also generates C code that compiles without warnings! Consequently,
I recommend that all numpy developers should upgrade to Pyrex 0.9.5 and cease
using the generate_mtrand_c.py script which I shall remove shortly.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco