[Numpy-discussion] recompiling needed for binary module after numpy 1.0

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 21:01:50 EST 2007

belinda thom wrote:
> On Jan 5, 2007, at 5:32 PM, Sebastian Haase wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> All I did is recompiling my (on source code file) C extension. I made
>> sure that it was including the current numpy header files.
>
> Where are these files located? What command did you use? (The gorey
> details would help me quite a bit, as I'm to compile-level installs,
> having usually relied on things like macports port to do the work for
> me)...

Actually, it's more likely to confuse the matter since Sebastian is using a
quite nonstandard way of building Python extension modules.

What packages do you want help with building from source? Which build
instructions have you read? What issues still remain unclear for you after
having read them? What platforms are you concerned with?

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco