[Numpy-discussion] f2py and Fortran90 gfortran_filename error

Tyler Hayes hayes.tyler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:42:32 EST 2007

Hi again Pearu:

As you suggested, the gnu95 option works fine on my desktop without
calling the other options, but I think I may have to reinstall
everything from scratch on my laptop as I keep getting that "'name'
must be a string" error message (which doesn't show up on my desktop).

Like I said, I think I'll save that for another day. I really should
get back to coding my assignment now :-)

Anyways, you have been more than helpful, and if you are ever in
London, Ontario, I owe you a drink.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

t,