[Numpy-discussion] Numpy and iterative procedures

Geoffrey Zhu gzhu at peak6.com
Thu Feb 15 11:32:32 EST 2007

Thanks Chuck.

I am trying to use Successive Over-relaxation to solve linear equations
defined by M*v=3Dq.

There are several goals:

1. Eventually (in production) I need it to be fast.
2. I am playing with the guts of the algorithm for now, to see how it
works. that means i need some control for now.
3. Even in production, there is a chance i'd like to have the ability to
tinker with the algorithm.

  _____