[Numpy-discussion] additional thanks

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 20:44:15 EDT 2007

I think in Vista this is different from being logged into an
administrator account (which I think is different from XP).  I don't
actually have a Vista machine to test on, but did help my students do
it on theirs.  No idea how their user accounts were set up.  So, I
think you have to right click and choose "Run as Administrator"
regardless of what account you are logged into (I think, based on my
limited Vista experience).

Ryan