[Numpy-discussion] putmask/take ?

PGM pgmdevlist at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 03:35:41 EDT 2006

Stefan,
Thanks for your suggestions, but that won't do for what I'm working on : I
need to get putmask working, or at least knowing it doesnt'.

Robert, thanks for your input. The function putmask doesn't work either.
Oh, thinking about it: would it be possible to have the same order of
arguments in the function and the method ? Compare

putmask(array, mask, values) with array.putmask(values, mask)

The same comment applies to put:
put(array, indices, values) vs array.put(values, indices, mode)

That's a tad confusing...