[Numpy-discussion] ScientificPython with NumPy

konrad.hinsen at laposte.net konrad.hinsen at laposte.net
Fri Nov 24 13:04:00 EST 2006

Those who would like to test-drive ScientificPython with NumPy can do
so now: just download version 2.7.1 from

	http://sourcesup.cru.fr/

and install using

	python setup.py build --numpy
	python setup.py install --numpy

Note that I have relied on NumPy's automatic code converter to
identify the places that needed to be changed. In other words, there
could still be incompatibilities, of the kinds that the converter
cannot spot. The changes are mine, however, as my goal was to have
Python code compatible with both Numeric and NumPy.

Bug reports are welcome, ideally through the Web site mentioned above.

Konrad.
Konrad Hinsen
Saint Aubin - BP 48
91192 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France