[Numpy-discussion] mysql -> record array

Eric Emsellem emsellem at obs.univ-lyon1.fr
Sun Nov 19 08:30:52 EST 2006

Hi Travis,

sorry to bother you with that, but who's responsible with the numpy list?
I am receiving ALL numpy-list emails directly now (although I always opted for
the bundle option and checked that it is still on). I sent a mail about this,
but no answer so far.

Anything wrong with the list? Something changed ? (my mailbox is getting really
unoperable..)

thanks

Eric