List migration complete

Nick Fotopoulos nvf at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 16 15:58:56 EST 2006

On Nov 16, 2006, at 2:51 PM, Steve Lianoglou wrote:

>> The list migration has completed successfully. numpy-
>> discussion at scipy.org is
>> the new address for this list.
>
> Hey look ...  no more advertisements!
>
> Good job folks, thanks!
>
> One thing: I'm not sure if this was intentional, but the Reply-To
> field isn't set, so in order to reply back to list we need to hit the
> doesn't work this way so I'm just letting you know.

Another oversight is that digest-mode subscribers were imported as
regular subscribers.  However, this is easily fixed at http://
projects.scipy.org/mailman/listinfo/numpy-discussion.

I agree, though.  It's nice not to have the Sourceforge ads.  Thanks
for the work that went into making the switch.

Take care,
Nick