No subject

Thu Nov 16 16:50:39 EST 2006

Dear All,

thank you for the swift responses and the help!
NumPy now works for me on OSX. Let me summarize:

1. Python 2.2.1 compiles without errors.

2. NumPy 20 does, too - special thanks to Jack!

3. Fink does not have a good UI, I dont't use it.

4. gcc is a hassle to get.

The next step ;-) is now to compile gnuplot in Darwin
which fails. I do have a running version that works
through the OSX interface but do not know how to call
this from the the terminal. If someone has any hints,
I would appreciate an e-mail message. Thanks again!

Best regards,
Thomas