[Numpy-discussion] Updates to "Guide to NumPy"

Travis Oliphant oliphant.travis at ieee.org
Sat May 20 07:54:05 EDT 2006

Owners of "Guide to NumPy":

I'm a little late with updates.   I really apologize for that.  It's due
to not having a good system in place to allow people to get the updates
in a timely manner.  The latest version is from March.  It includes a
bit more information about writing C-extensions and some corrections.

I've been sending them to people who urgently need them and request it.
I'm working on an update to go along with 0.9.8 release.  When it is
ready I will send a location and password for people to download it.  I
expect 2-3 weeks for its release.

If you need the March copy earlier than that, please let me know and
I'll send you a personal update.

Thanks for your patience.  I hope to send updates to the manual at major
releases of NumPy.

Best regards,

-Travis Oliphant