[Numpy-discussion] [ANN] NumPy 0.9.6 released

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Wed Mar 15 06:55:02 EST 2006

Travis Oliphant schrieb:

>> array([[ 1.,  0.,  0.],
>>       [ 0.,  1.,  0.],
>>       [ 0.,  0.,  1.]])
>>
>> I was asked to report if functions in linalg still don't honor the
>> matrix input type; voila.
>>

> Thanks, but of course a.I should work, right?

Yes, I only pasted the non-working stuff I could find.

> Thanks again,  it would be nice if you could help us by checking out an
> SVN version before a release ;-)

Ok, I'll try next time. I built scipy once, so I hope with numpy it's
not more difficult than with scipy. (on win32) If somebody has good
instructions how to build on win (apart from those on the wiki), please
let me know.

Thanks for numpy,
Sven