[Numpy-discussion] Segfault!

Albert Strasheim fullung at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 04:24:05 EST 2006

Hello all

I've noticed a lot of fixes going into NumPy during the past couple of weeks
and I'm very excited about the progress that is being made.

However, it seems many changes are being made without the addition of test
cases to make sure that things don't break again in the future. The code
snippet Tim provided to reproduce the bug mentioned below would be a perfect
test, but it doesn't seem as if a test for this bug was added in the
changeset where the bug was fixed or any changeset since.

Any comments?

Regards,

Albert