[Numpy-discussion] A few comments (MDP conversion)

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 02:35:19 EDT 2006

Pietro Berkes wrote:
> We wondered whether it would be possible to obtain SVN write access in
> orderto be able to fix this kind of issues by ourselves in the future.
> We could also contribute docstrings for some of the functions.

The best way to get SVN privileges in any open source project is by posting a
constant stream of good patches to the bug tracker such that it becomes less
work for us to give you access than manually applying the patches ourselves.  ;-)

   http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy

Note that you will need to register a username/password in order to create new
tickets. We have had to institute this policy due to egregious amounts of ticket
spam.

I have no doubt that you will provide such patches and be given SVN access in
short order.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."