[Numpy-discussion] installation under other than .../site-packages

Humufr humufr at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 26 20:05:09 EST 2006

This solution is the one I'm using. Unfortunatly it's not working good
with scipy. I tried to install scipy in my own directory and everythong
seems to work like a charm but the lapack link is bad. I tried
everything write in the wiki to install your own BLAS/LAPACK library but
scipy want tu use the one of the system who have a problem. I'm trying
to find a solution but until I found it numpy/scipy is not an option.

N.