[Numpy-discussion] wiki page for record arrays

Gary Ruben gruben at bigpond.net.au
Tue Feb 21 15:18:02 EST 2006

Thanks Stéfan,

I find this much better now. However, I'd like to hear suggestions from
others if they can think of ways of further improving the style since I
see this as a template for future tutorials.

I'll just note that ipython on my windows systems doesn't do the syntax
colouring the same, so if I was to make a similarly styled tutorial,
there would be some variation in colouring. I also think others would be
likely to use the default >>> Python prompt. I don't think this minor
variation in styles would detract from getting the information across,
so I wouldn't advocate trying to lock authors into any particular style.

Good work,
Gary