[Numpy-discussion] creating column vectors

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:45:22 EST 2006

Thanks.  To be honest I wrote that page in the middle of composing my email
to Chris just so something would be there when people clicked on the link.
:-)    I think my 1-minute draft of that chart needs a different
organization, because, as you point out, things are different in NumPy
depending on whether you have a Matrix or an Array.  Maybe it should be a
3-way comparison of Matlab / NumPy Array / NumPy Matrix instead.

--bb