[Numpy-discussion] inconsistent use of axis= keyword argument?

Gary Ruben gruben at bigpond.net.au
Thu Feb 23 15:54:02 EST 2006

Hi Vidar,
the pdf file appears to be broken. I get an error when I try to open it.
Have you thought of a nice way to generate html from the xml source to
incorporate this into the scipy website? I don't think it should be part
of the wiki. We'd need a way of making the xml editable via a wiki
interface and automatically generating multiple views or something.
regards,
Gary

Vidar Gundersen wrote:
> (i've been updating the cross reference of MATLAB synonymous
> commands in Numeric Python to NumPy. I've kept Numeric/numarray
> alternatives in the source XML, but omitted it in the PDF outputs.
> see, http://37mm.no/download/matlab-python-xref.pdf.
> feedback is highly appreciated.)
<snip>