[Numpy-discussion] PyTables with support for NumPy 0.9.5

Francesc Altet faltet at carabos.com
Fri Feb 17 10:21:26 EST 2006

Hi,

I've just uploaded a new version of PyTables with (almost) complete
support for the recent NumPy 0.9.5. All the range of homogeneous and
heterogeneous (including those with nested fields) arrays using any
combination of data-types should be supported. The only exception is
the lack of support of unicode types (I have to figure out yet which
HDF5 datatype would be best to mapping them; suggestions are
welcome!).

You can fetch the tarball from:

http://pytables.carabos.com/download/preliminary/pytables-1.3beta2.tar.gz

Test it as much as you can, and if you find any strange quirk, do not
hesitate to report it back.

Regards,

V   V   Cárabos Coop. V.   Enjoy Data
 "-"