[Numpy-discussion] OT: Apologies for my (relative) silence

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 21:33:02 EST 2006

I just realized today that for some reason I haven't actually been subscribed to
this list since the end of September. Apparently, I've only been getting mails
addressed to numpy-discussion if they were CC'ed to one of the scipy lists or to
me personally. This was just enough traffic to fool me into thinking I was still
subscribed.

I wondered why you guys were so quiet.

To the people whom I redirected here from comp.lang.python and then (seemingly)
ignored, I'm sorry!

--
Robert Kern
robert.kern at gmail.com