[Numpy-discussion] Matlab page on scipy wiki

Sasha ndarray at mac.com
Fri Feb 10 14:58:02 EST 2006

Actually, what would be wrong with a single letter "c" or "r" for the
concatenator?  NumPy already has one single-letter global identifier -
"e", so it will not be against any naming standard.  I don't think
either "c" or "r" will conflict with anything in the standard library.
 I would still prefer "c" because "r" is taken by RPy.