[Numpy-discussion] numarray-1.5.2 and Py_NONE refcount crash

Daniel Drake ddrake at brontes3d.com
Thu Dec 7 11:45:05 EST 2006

Hi,

I know that numarray is outdated now, but it's too big a job to change
to numpy right now. On the offchance that someone can help:

After upgrading from numarray-1.3.1 to numarray-1.5.2, we get occasional
crashes where python tries to free Py_NONE

I'm aware of the NA_FromDimsStridesDescrAndData fix at
however this doesn't solve the problem here and that particular function
doesn't seem to be in our codepath anyway.

Any ideas?

Thanks
--
Daniel Drake