[Numpy-discussion] bugfix-patch for numpy-1.0b2 setup

Francesc Altet faltet at carabos.com
Fri Aug 18 10:34:18 EDT 2006

A Divendres 18 Agost 2006 15:36, Norbert Nemec va escriure:
> PS: I would have preferred to submit this patch via the sourceforge
> bug-tracker, but that seems rather confusing: there are tabs "Numarray
> Patches" and "Numarray Bugs" but no "NumPy bugs" and the tab "Patches"
> seems to be used for Numeric. Why isn't NumPy handled via the
> Sourceforge page?

Because it has its own development site in:

 http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/

Log your bug reports there. Sourceforge is mainly used to distribute tarballs
and binary packages of public releases, that's all.

Cheers,

V   V   Cárabos Coop. V.   Enjoy Data
 "-"