[Numpy-discussion] Re: Summer of Code 2006

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 10:58:17 EDT 2006

As I understand the summer of code, we can basically get a full time
student (who gets paid $4500 for the summer) at no cost to us, as long
as someone is willing to coach and define the project.  (NumPy/SciPy
would actually get $500 from Google).

So, I think it would be great if we could define some projects and see
what happens.  (I am trying to graduate this summer, so maybe I should
shut up if I can't help much).

Ryan