[Numpy-discussion] Segfault when indexing on second or higher dimension with list or tuple

Albert Strasheim fullung at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 07:24:02 EDT 2006

Hello all

I've attached a test case that reproduces the bug to the ticket:

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/attachment/ticket/59/test_list_tuple_indexing.diff

I've also created a test case for the recent vectorize bug:

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/attachment/ticket/52/test_vectorize.diff

Regards,

Albert