[Numpy-discussion] Vectorize bug

Albert Strasheim fullung at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 06:38:02 EDT 2006

Hello all

I did some more Valgrinding and reduces all the warnings still produced when
running NumPy revision 0.9.7.2358 to a few lines of code. The relevant Trac
tickets:

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/60
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/61
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/62
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/64
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/65

If anybody else wants to play with Valgrind, you can find the Valgrind
supressions for Python 2.4 here:

http://svn.python.org/projects/python/branches/release24-maint/Misc/valgrind
-python.supp

See also