[Numpy-discussion] Re: where

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 10:15:03 EDT 2006

> Why? The condition array that you would pass into where() is already such an array.

That is the key point I was missing.  Until I played around with the
conditions myself I didn't get that I was passing in an explicit array
of 1's and 0's.  I guess I thought I was passing in some magic
expression that where was some how making sense.  That is why I
thought I would need to pass f and phase to the function.

Ryan