[Numpy-discussion] Thoughts on making it easier for numarray users to transition to scipy_core

Peter Verveer verveer at embl-heidelberg.de
Mon Dec 12 13:36:02 EST 2005

Hi Travis,

I am curious about your experience with moving nd_image to
scipy_core. I have not had the time to look at scipy_core, so I have
not tried to do it myself, although it was on my very-long-term list
of things to do. Did it require a lot of changes and did you get it
to pass the unit tests?

Cheers, Peter