[Numpy-discussion] numarray: 3D Fourier transforms

Christian Meesters cmeesters at ucdavis.edu
Tue Nov 23 12:00:01 EST 2004

Hi

I only hope that you guys on this list can help me, for I didn't find a
list specified on numarray.

Well, may problem is that I want to write an algorithm where I combine
amplitude data from one 3D-image volume with phase data from another.
(Actually they are identical except for one small correction, that's
why this should be legal.) Numarray only offers 1D and 2D FFTs. I could
possibly implement a 3D transform, but if somebody already has written
something like this, it would be very nice if one could point me on an
URL for this.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers
Christian Meesters