[Numpy-discussion] cygwin problems?

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Jan 26 17:42:01 EST 2004

Patch 732520 for Numeric fixes both problems. The problem is caused by some
lapack routines being inadvertently compiled with optimization; see the patch
description for a full explanation. Note that the same error may occur on
platforms other than Cygwin, and also with other linear algebra functions.

--Michiel, U Tokyo.