[Numpy-discussion] ufuncs on user-defined types in numarray

Gary Ruben gazzar at email.com
Sat Dec 18 22:38:02 EST 2004

Thanks Konrad,
I didn't realise this was possible. I should use it on my ErrorVal module <http://users.bigpond.net.au/gazzar/python.html>. Last time I tried (quite a while ago), numarray's object array support wasn't up to allowing me to port ErrorVal from Numeric. I don't think it matters since I don't know of anyone, besides me, who has tried using my module :-( but I thought I'd mention it for Todd's benefit since I'm one who could benefit from implementing it in numarray.
Gary R.