[Numpy-discussion] masked arrays and nd_image

Peter Verveer verveer at embl-heidelberg.de
Wed Aug 11 06:05:02 EDT 2004

I did not write nd_image with masked arrays in mind, I imagine it won't
work for most functions. I am not planning to support masked arrays

. If you just want to mask out some of the results, apply the mask
afterwards. If you actually want to deal with masked values in the
convolution itself, you are out of luck  with the convolve1d function,
it does not support that. In that case you could try to write your own,
using the generic filter functions (see the  manual).

Cheers, Peter