[Numpy-discussion] Notes on transitioning to numarray.

Todd Miller jmiller at stsci.edu
Mon Nov 10 10:56:04 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 13:17, Tim Hochberg wrote:
> Ah. I was sort of under the impression that the bugs database for
> Numeric/.numarray on SourceForge was non active. Probably because of all
> the Numeric bugs that have been sitting there for years. Next time I'll
> go ahead and enter the bug reports there as well.

There's a separate tracker called "Numarray Bugs" which is only visible
on the "Trackers" page.  In contrast,  "Bugs" is visible on every page.
Bugs filed in "Bugs" are for Numeric,  but can now be re-assigned to
"Numarray Bugs".  There's only one e-mail address for "Bugs" and it's
currently pointing to me;  this is only so I can re-assign the numarray
related bugs to numarray;  I don't usually (ever?) work on Numeric.

Regards,
Todd
--
Todd Miller