[Numpy-discussion] Bulk Friendly Web Hosting & Server

Hosting BulkSales at 2911.net
Sun Nov 23 19:12:02 EST 2003

Dear Sales:

We offer reliable bulk email friendly web hosting services. You can now
have the peace of mind knowing that your web site is secure during your
email marketing campaigns.

Bullet Proof Web Hosting 100% Guaranteed! We guarantee that your site
will be 99% uptime.

                   Hosting Features:

                   Your own Web address:  www.YourName.com

                   Dedicated 100 M fiber
                  100MB of disk space
                   Unlimited Data Transfer
                   FTP Support
                   FrontPage Support

                   ASP Support
                   PERL Support
                   PHP Support
                   CGI Support

                   No Setup Fee
                   US$199.00/month

Bullet-Proof dedicated servers:

                   1.

                   Two IPs
                  1024MB RAM DDR
                   PIIII / Two CPU
                   120 GB SCS
                   Intel 82559 LAN /(2U)
                   Unlimited Data Transfer
                   Linux / Windows / FreeBSD

                   Price:   No setup fee
                                US$ 599.00/month

                   2.

                   Dynamic  IP
                  1024MB RAM DDR
                   PIIII / Two CPU
                   120 GB SCS
                   Intel 82559 LAN /(2U)
                   Unlimited Data Transfer
                   Linux / Windows / FreeBSD

                   Price:   No setup fee
                                US$ 999.00/month

Allowed Usage
You can use the server for any of the following:

Direct Bulk Mailing or Proxy Mailing
Web Site Hosting
Proxy, Relay or Port Scanning

Restrictions & Rules
Our Plans do NOT include the following:

No Adult Content
No Illegal Material

We aslo offer targeted email addresses and send out targeted emails for
you.

We looking forward to serving you in the near future.

Cheers!

Betty Jones
Support Teams
Support at biz-servers.com