[Numpy-discussion] http://stsdas.stsci.edu/numarray outdated

Sebastian Haase haase at msg.ucsf.edu
Mon May 5 09:36:06 EDT 2003

Hi all,
I'm happy to hear about the new release !
Could someone put this information on the web ?
http://stsdas.stsci.edu/numarray/
still dates to 2002 Aug (which is before 0.4 !!)

Or is this page the wrong page anyway -- I just end up there because google
points into that direction when you ask for 'numarray'

Thanks for the great work.
Sebastian