[Numpy-discussion] ANN: numarray-0.8 released

verveer at embl.de verveer at embl.de
Thu Dec 18 10:33:01 EST 2003

Full documentation of nd_image is included with the numarray 0.8
documentation. Hopefully that will appear soon on sourceforge and the numarray
homepage. Otherwise you could try to build the docs that come with the
numarray distribution. I could not build the html docs for some reason but
building the pdf worked fine.

Peter