[Numpy-discussion] RE: Matrix.py change breaks LinearAlgebra

Paul F Dubois paul at pfdubois.com
Mon Mar 4 11:55:03 EST 2002

Travis fixed the error he accidentally made when improving MLab.py.

This incident points out that our test suite does not include any tests
for the non-core modules. Recently the discussion over the meaning of
cov shows this too: I didn't even have a test that showed what the
INTENDED answer is.

We need test suites for FFT, LinearAlgebra, MLab, etc.

If you have the subject competence to make a test file for us, please
volunteer. I'd like them to be like the ones in Test/test.py, but as a
separate file so that I can test the modules separately.