[Numpy-discussion] yacvsu

Paul Dubois paul at pfdubois.com
Wed Jan 23 11:59:45 EST 2002

yet-another-cvs-update

Disregarding advice from wiser heads, I made setup.py generate
rpm_install.sh so that it would execute setup.py with the "right" python.
Works for me (TM) in the sense that the rpm builds. I'm afraid to test it
because I don't want my system ruined. We need some words someplace about
how one uses these rpms. I suppose the web site is the right place.

Also new in this issue is an upgrade to MA.average to allow axial weights as
Numeric now does.

I replaced all memcpy's with memmove's due to a bug report. If someone
thinks this is a hideous decision just let me know why.