[Numpy-discussion] Sparse matrices

Jochen Küpper jochen at jochen-kuepper.de
Tue Nov 6 18:57:02 EST 2001

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:01:18 -1000 Herbert L Roitblat wrote:

Herbert> Travis Oliphant has one.

Isn't that the one in SciPy?

Herbert> ----- Original Message -----
Herbert> From: "R.M.Everson" <R.M.Everson at exeter.ac.uk>
Herbert> To: <numpy-discussion at lists.sourceforge.net>
Herbert> Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 11:03 AM
Herbert> Subject: [Numpy-discussion] Sparse matrices

>> Does anyone have a working sparse matrix module for Numeric 20.2.0
>> and Python 2.1 (or similar).  I'm tryinng to get the version in the
>> SciPy CVS tree to work - so far without success.

Herbert,

this inverse citing really is counterproductive on mls.

Greetings,
Jochen
    Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité                GnuPG key: 44BCCD8E
        Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll