[Numpy-discussion] Update to Numeric home page

Paul F. Dubois paul at pfdubois.com
Fri Mar 30 13:05:06 EST 2001

The Numeric home page http://pfdubois.com/numeric has been updated to
include:

a. New HTML and PDF version of the documentation
b. New Happydoc-generated documentation for the modules, using the new
Happydoc.
c. Description of and link to Scientific Python.
d. Navigation buttons and a hit counter.

numpy.sourceforge.net still exists and links to this page.
The "Homepage" button on the project page goes directly to it. I moved the
contents to a web site I control so that I can work on it more easily --
sourceforge sites are hard to work on due to security.

This site is hosted by Yahoo and seems to perform well. Like any site, it
can be down, but I think it is down less than SF.