[Numpy-discussion] multipack

Jim Boyle boyle5 at llnl.gov
Thu Jan 18 15:02:52 EST 2001

I pulled the multipack code from the CVS server and built it for my
new installation of Python 2.0.
When I import Multipack I get:

WARNING: Python C API version mismatch for module cephes:
  This Python has API version 1009, module cephes has version 1007

this warning occurs for the numpyio and sigtools modules.

Have I done something screwy in the installation, or do the modules
have to be updated?
If the latter is there any guidance on what to fix? What are the
routines/procedures that changed in going from version 1007 to 1009?

So far everything appears to provide the correct answers, so the API
mismatch is not crippling. However, from past experience I know that
ignoring warnings often ends in tears.

Jim