[Neuroimaging] [PySurfer] Strange Render

Vinay S Raghavan vsr2119 at columbia.edu
Thu Feb 15 16:21:16 EST 2024

Hi there,

I'm working with PySurfer on a Linux machine (see attached for
environment.yml). Whenever I try out any of the examples or any of my own
data, things generally work. However, the overlays seem to depend on the
camera angle. When I use the mouse to move the camera, it changes what gets
seen (see attached mp4). These incomplete plots also occur when using the
PNG backend.

Have you encountered this issue before? Or do you have any ideas where to
start?

Thank you!
Vinay Raghavan
Columbia University in the City of New York
Neural Acoustic Processing Lab