[Neuroimaging] 2 open Ph.D. positions in Machine Learning ofr Neuroimaging

Personal - GMAIL pakitochus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:14:12 EDT 2023

**

*2 open Ph.D. positions in Machine Learning ofr Neuroimaging*

*

SiPBA (Signal Processing and Biomedical Applications) Research
GroupWebsite:https://sipba.ugr.es/ <https://sipba.ugr.es/>

The SiPBA Research Group is pleased to announce 2 Ph.D. positions in the
field of Brain Imaging. These scholarships are associated with two
innovative research projects: "Latent Variable Models for Determining
the Onset of Neurodegenerative Symptoms (LATiDOS)" and "Statistical
Signal Processing Tools to Validate Deep Learning Models in Neuroscience
(VAL-DEEP-SCIENCE)." The selected candidates will have the opportunity
to pursue a Ph.D. within a maximum period of 48 months.

About the SiPBA Research Group:

The SiPBA Research Group, has extensive experience in developing
research projects in the field of neuroimage. We use artificial
intelligence techniques and signal processing to address critical
challenges related to the detection and diagnosis of neurodegenerative
diseases such as Alzheimer's, Autism, and Parkinson's. Our mission is to
contribute to scientific advancement through the application of
innovative solutions in neuroimaging.

Candidate Requirements:

We are seeking highly motivated individuals seeking a scientific career
in the field of neuroimage. It is a requisite to hold a master’s degree.
Ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:

  *

    A degree in telecommunications engineering, computer science,
    statistics or related disciplines.

  *

    Expertise in programming (python, matlab and/or R).

  *

    A strong interest and commitment to conducting cutting-edge research
    in the field of neuroimage and brain image processing.

  *

    The ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary environment.

  *

    Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.

Contact: illan at ugr.es

SiPBA Research Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value and
encourage diversity in our research and projects, and we welcome
candidates from all backgrounds to apply.

*