[Neuroimaging] Practice and theory of brain imaging course: July 31 - September 22 2023

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 06:54:06 EDT 2023

Dear all,

This is just to let you know that we are now accepting requests to
join our second full version of the Neuroimaging Practice and Theory
Course, running over 8 weeks, from the week beginning 31 July through
the week ending 22nd September, 2023

The course teaches reproducible brain imaging analysis, and is for
anyone with sound basic knowledge of Python and the Numpy array library.

The course is free in terms of money, but we ask for a substantial
commitment in terms of your time :
https://nipraxis.org/summer-2023/#how-much-time-will-it-take

See https://nipraxis.org for more on the course in general, and
https://nipraxis.org/summer-2023 for more on this iteration.

To apply, please read the introduction in
https://nipraxis.org/summer-2023/ and then fill out this form:

https://forms.gle/fz2E6q6HvqnyCmSp9

Cheers,

Matthew (for the Nipraxis team)