[Neuroimaging] convolutional neural network for diagsois schizophrenia

נתי שטרן nsh531 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 06:35:20 EST 2023

Greetings,
I am an entrepreneur who is developing a system for detecting schizophrenia
in FMRI scans using the NateNet convolutional neural network that I
developed.
The network I developed consists of several layers

I would be happy to cooperate in the research field

--
Best regards
Netanel Stern

<https://netanel.ml>