[Neuroimaging] DIPY Workshop 2023 - What to do if you live in a different timezone than PDT

Eleftherios Garyfallidis garyfallidis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 18:06:22 EDT 2023

Dear all,

We hope you are as excited as we are about the upcoming online DIPY
workshop starting this Monday April 24 at 9 am PDT (LA time) ! As you make
your plans to attend this educational event, we wanted to provide you with
important information about the registration options available to ensure
you get the most out of the workshop.

To optimize your experience and accommodate different time zones, we highly
recommend selecting the Platinum registration option. This will grant you
full access to the workshop's recordings, allowing you to view them at your
convenience.

For example, if you are attending the DIPY workshop from Europe or Asia.
While you will still be able to watch the early morning talks (PDT) live on
the same day (late evening for you), choosing the Platinum option will
enable you to watch the later afternoon (PDT) talks in the mornings of the
subsequent days. For example, watch the late Monday talks on Tuesday
morning. This is an excellent opportunity to catch up on any missed
sessions and stay informed on the latest developments in the field.

Additionally, Platinum registration comes with access to additional support
and 1-to-1 meetings long after the workshop is completed. This will
facilitate meaningful discussions and help you get the most out of the
workshop.

To register for the DIPY workshop and select the Platinum registration
option, please visit here
<https://dipy.org/workshops/dipy-workshop-2023#Registration>.  We look
forward to your participation and can't wait to see you there! If you are
in financial hardship, be brave and ask for a discount. Please contact our
conference manager Kelsey Daniel (cc'ed) for more information.

Excited to see you all very soon!

Best regards,
Eleftherios Garyfallidis, PhD
DIPY Workshop 2023 (Chair)