[Neuroimaging] Neuroimaging practice and theory course, August/September 2022

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 05:14:53 EDT 2022

Dear all,

This is just to let you know that we are now accepting requests to
join our first full version of the Neuroimaging Practice and Theory
Course, running over 8 weeks, from 8th August through the end of
September 2022.

The course teaches reproducible brain imaging analysis, and is for
anyone with basic knowledge of Python and the Numpy array library.

We (the Nibabel) team are the course teachers:

Chris Markiewicz
Matthew Brett
Oscar Esteban

along with Zvi Baratz, of the  dicom_parser project.

The course is free, funded by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.

See https://nipraxis.org for more on the course in general, and
https://nipraxis.org/fall-2022 for more on this iteration.

To apply, please read the introduction in
https://nipraxis.org/fall-2022/ and then fill out this form:

https://forms.gle/R7ggZGrqSNhgRSGn9

Cheers,

Matthew (for the Nipraxis team)