[Neuroimaging] Nipy 0.5.0

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:02:16 EDT 2021

Hi,

I've just done a bugfix / compatibility release for Nipy - 0.5.0.

A huge thank-you to Matteo Visconti di Oleggio Castello for working on
the tough and boring problems of updating Nipy compatibility with more
recent Numpy, it made all the difference in making the code testable
again.  And thanks too to Michael R. Crusoe - our Debian maintainer -
who chased me up, and to Yarik, as ever, for injecting energy and
adding some useful fixes.

This is the last Nipy release to support Python 2.7.

Please do try it out and let me know of any problems.

Cheers,

Matthew